I love spring and summer, but when the temperatures get into the 90s, well, I’m a weenie. Since it looks like the hot weather is going to come and go for a little while yet, I say thank goodness for air conditioning. Here are a few additional tips:
- Turn the lights off; and, when they’re on make sure you use incandescent or fluorescent lights instead of LEDs.
- Old fashioned fan with a bucket of ice water in front of it. It really makes a difference.
- Drink lots of liquids. If you’re hydrated, you’ll sweat which is nature’s way of keeping you cool.
- Pull the shades. Keep the sun out during the day.
- If none of the above work, you guessed it: it’s time to go to the beach!!