Did I ever dodge a bullet…

Not long ago I sent a contractor to a rental to replace a light fixture. While he was there, the tenant mentioned the dryer was getting really hot. On further investigation, he discovered the long vent hose was almost completely blocked by lint. I knew that clogged dryer vents are a huge cause of fires. So yes, I got the dryer vent cleaned and kissed the ground that nobody died and the house didn’t burn down. I did a little internet search and attached some easy instructions on cleaning the hose vent and preventing the lint to accumulate in the first place. Check it out here

Posted on April 26, 2016 at 12:57 pm
Sally Baker | Category: Blog Roll, Home Maintenance, Homeowners, Portland Real Estate | Tagged , , ,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *